Alabama Coastal BirdFest
Hundreds of species of birds. More than one hundred thousand dollars raised. Join birders from across the U.S. and Canada at this event in South Alabama’s own backyard.
From vendor to venue, special thanks to our exciting lineup!
BirdFest features kayak, pontoon, research vessel and small boat tours, guided walks throughout state, city, or public lands, and features local organizations and groups that we are so proud to partner with. Vendors and partners listed are available beyond BirdFest, so be sure to give them a visit or support their business!
- 5 Rivers Delta Resource Center
- Airwind Creative
- Alabama Audubon
- Alabama Department of Conservation and Natural Resources (ADCNR)
- Alabama Ornithological Society
- Banding Coalition of the Americas
- Ben Raines Eco Tours
- Bon Secour Wildlife Refuge
- Dauphin Island Bird Sanctuaries
- Dauphin Island Sea Lab
- District Hall Restaurant and Venue
- Eastern Shore Birders
- Fort Morgan State Historic Site
- Graham Creek Nature Preserve
- Gulf State Park
- Historic Blakeley State Park
- Hummingbird Research, Inc.
- Meaher State Park
- Mobile Bay Audubon
- Mobile County Wildlife Conservation Association
- Sandhill Crane Wildlife Refuge
- Waterline Photos and Videos
- Weeks Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve
- WildNative Kayak Tours